
So, many of you know how all of the electronic items in my life malfunctioned one week in April right when several peculiar things happened in my personal life.
I'm waiting for the peculiarity to be inspired by whatever is going on in my electromagnetic field because I'm not having the greatest time with electronic communication lately.
We won't get the internet at our house until Friday, but that has less to do with me than the glut in new installations at the beginning of the school year, I think.
The larger problem is that I just had my phone replaced two weeks ago because it wasn't charging properly. When I woke up this morning, none of the keys were working on the replacement phone. Ack. Anyway, I'm available, sort of, by email, because for now, I can check it when I have access to wifi. I say for now, because I'm not taking anything for granted.
I should have a new phone on Tuesday, if anybody's trying to reach me...
No comments:
Post a Comment