Swing dancers that I saw on Sunday night:

The next two are also from Sunday night. The Eiffel Tower is quite tiny in the background, but I just liked that it was framed by palm trees.


From yesterday during the day, when I was actually at the Francois Mitterand Library (see next blog post). These are temporary cafés along the Seine built just for Paris Plage.

Yes, this is the same place as those two from Sunday evening, but taken today. Notice that they'd activated some sprinkler-type things to cool everyone off and in which the kids could play. There is also a swimming pool, where I saw a very active water-aerobics class in session today, not to mention all manner of beach-style seating. It was very hot today, so there was quite a crowd everywhere on Paris Plage...

Me being amused by palm trees in Paris. Yes, again.

I'm still amused in this one. And on the left (my right), you can witness the authentic beach behavior of the French and the tourists of France at the faux beach.

I need a better one of the sand. But you can get the idea from this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment