Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Congratulations, Denise and Michelle!

My friend Denise and her sister both just took the Bar exam, and this is my public congratulations. They both worked incredibly hard to finish law school and then to study even more intensely all summer, and after the Bar, they did what any reasonable future lawyer would do....they headed to Paris for a week! It is so fun to have them here. I love hanging out with them, and they also have way cooler guidebooks than I do. We've hung out a few times this week: to go to the Musée Picasso, the Orangerie at the Louvre, and to check out a hipster neighborhood where the boys in skinny jeans with man-bags could be the same ones all over Brooklyn. Except they speak French (the French hipsters, that is).



Post-Bar exam, now post-Musée Picasso!


Here are several shots of some of the Monet's Waterlily paintings at the Orangerie:










And I'll conclude with some MySpace-ready shots of Denise and me from a hipster café (Chez Prune) suggested by one of the aforementioned guidebooks:


No comments: