Sunday, August 5, 2007

Stay Tuned!



I'm waiting for my landlord to meet me, and then for the airport shuttle to come to whisk me away to Charles de Gaulle. I've had such a fabulous summer, but now I'm looking forward to a raucous good time with my family and friends in Kentucky (see above...there will definitely be feathers and sequins). And Kentuckians, in my distracted-by-the-Eiffel-Tower state, I've hardly emailed or called anybody to arrange a thing, so feel free to email me to make plans--I'd love to see you!

This is just a quick note to inform everybody that I plan to keep blogging. I'm not sure how frequently I'll be able to keep it up once the school year starts, but I'm having fun with it, and I have a few other exciting things coming up. You'll definitely get reports from Kentucky, and after that a full tour of my new apartment. And later in the fall, I'll be going to D.C. and Turkey, so all my blog posts won't be "Today, I read, wrote, taught undergrads, practiced yoga, and ate." I probably won't write on the days when I only do those things. I'll be too tired.

No comments: