
See that lonely skyscraper? That is the Tour Montparnasse. If you come to Paris, FYI, it is much more pleasant to go the Tour Montparnasse to get aeriel view of Paris. It is infinitely less crowded, and much higher, so the Eiffel Tower looks even cuter because it seems kind of small. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera the day that I went there, so you don't get any pictures from my visit. You can google it if you're super-interested.

You can see the top of the Musée du quai Branly in this picture.

The Seine. Did you know that they construct a beach along the Seine in August? Complete with trucked-in sand, palm trees, and swimming pools? Strange. I'm excited to visit Paris Plage, though...

Another shot of the Musée du quai Branly--tired of it yet? Note the multi-colored lights in the garden.

This is a mannequin of Gustav Eiffel himself (the architect who designed the Eiffel Tower) from one of the dioramas on the third level of the Eiffel Tower. On the second level, there is a post office, but it was closed when I was there.
No comments:
Post a Comment