Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Just because I insist that this blog be family-friendly...




Just because I insist that you not offend certain of those reading this blog does not mean that you should abstain from leaving any comments at all. Please feel free to comment, or at least to email me! Ooh la la--I feel a bit as if I'm writing into a void. I'm sure that I will adjust to the blogosphere just as I will adjust to Paris, but in the meantime, I would appreciate any responses that you feel inspired to leave.

Some sample comments:

"This is boring. Please tell us about Notre Dame."

"When are you going to go to the Louvre?"

"Be sure to go to _______."

"That picture of you is not flattering."

"Why are you reading Marie Claire instead of Vogue?"

"Why aren't you reading something about African art?"

"So you're eating oatmeal for breakfast, please tell us that you're eating more exciting things for the rest of the day."

"Post a picture of _____."

Merci beaucoup!

No comments: