Saturday, September 8, 2007

I Know It Ain't Right, But I Hope It Ain't Wrong

As I mentioned last weekend, this past week was crazy-busy, but today, I'd like to share with you what helped me with the huge workload. I read and wrote a lot for a few days, and then spent the last few days conferencing in Syracuse, New York.

The conference was fabulous, by the way. Check out the website for Imagining America: Artists and Scholars and Public Life. I actually don't like the name very much, but Hilary Clinton named it, so people don't feel like they can change it....
http://www.imaginingamerica.org/


But back to me, and to Boot Liquor on Soma FM. I love Apple iTunes radio, and you should, too. This particular station plays classic country music and new alternative country music.

OK, here's a picture of everything happening on my computer at any given time.


And here are some pictures of song titles and artist names that help me keep up my momentum:











No comments: