
This was the living room when the former tenants lived here. Notice the bedsheet permanently attached to the window, the smoky and smelly couch, video game things, and the numerous Natty Light cans on the table.


This is the same room today! I do a lot of my work sitting cross-legged on the white couch.

This is another view of the room last spring. Another bedsheet on the window, and yes, there were a few Natty Light cans you couldn't see in the last picture.

And today: fruity curtains, comfy seating, and plant life.

This is the other side of the same room today, with more books...


A couple of views of the the bedrooms last spring.



And above, you can see my room. The desk and closet area is cluttered, yes, but still cozy, I think. The floor is slanted, but I'm working with it.


These kitchen shots aren't that dramatic, but our landlord did paint it before we arrived.

The pantry in the spring. I'll withhold any comments, and just let the trashbags, Natty Light, and pizza boxes do the talking...

And today...
So, that's the tour! We're still settling in, and I didn't clean before taking the pictures, so please excuse the clutter....I quite like it, and it is a fun change after the cinder block walls of Hasbrouck!
No comments:
Post a Comment