skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Amanda's Blog-La-La
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Better Get To Livin'!!
How did I miss this for a whole week? I better get to livin'!
Two of my favorite performers have collaborated! Amy Sedaris stars in Dolly Parton's new video!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-H5Nr25pLU
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2008
(41)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(13)
▼
2007
(69)
▼
December
(4)
Winter Storm Warning? Why didn't I get an End-of-...
The ASVAB--A Big Ooh-la.
Better Get To Livin'!!
Walking into the cold, snowy wind...
►
November
(7)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(14)
About Me
Amanda
I live and bicycle in Ithaca, New York.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment